[ANN] new website for squeak.org in beta :)

Ramiro Diaz Trepat ramirodt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 17:44:21 UTC 2005

I know it might be a little late for this, but I wanted to offer it anyway.
At our company we have a web design departament, which I think is very
good.  I could ask them to make a design proposal for squeak.org,
keeping the structure changes in
http://box1.squeakfoundation.org:7777

The design we produce is usually clean and minimal.  You can see if
you like these for instance:

http://neosmt.com
http://www.simplexit.com.ar
http://www.centralab.com.ar

As I said, I could ask our designers to work on a proposal, which
should be taken as a guideline then, because I cannot ask to them work
a lot on a free cause :)
But of course, I want to know if this well received, and it is a good
idea for you guys or if it is too late.

Cheers

r.

--