[FIX] PartsBin-morphToDropFromFix ([closed] already on Mantis ID 1092)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Apr 21 15:42:01 UTC 2005

Edgar,

Thank you for posting this on the Mantis database.  When you do that you
do not need to also report the issue to the list.  When you do so that
requires us to take the time to close the issue on BFAV so we don't
duplicate it.  However I can understand that you might want to send an
email to the list to bring attention to the issue.  When you do that
though please leave off the special tags ([BUG], [FIX], [ENH]) so that
the BFAV server ignores the message and then we don't end up with the
duplicate.

As far as your previous report goes it is still in BFAV and was reported
in January.  The janitors did not begin catching new issues until March
and we have not yet started moving older issues.

Thanks!

Ken Causey