Unmatching methods/calls.

François THIMON thimof at iutc3.unicaen.fr
Tue Apr 26 14:26:14 UTC 2005

Hi.
Something really annoying in squeak is you often find invokations of methods
that don't exist. Just to give some examples, I found : WriteStream on:(String
new:128) in XMLTokenizer class but though, no on: method is present amongst the
static methods of WriteStream. I also found some examples in socket classes that
I needed to correct by myself to get them to work.
Why isn't there any method available in XMLParser? They do but call
subclassResponsibility!

Does someone know whether this will be set back in order one day? (I'm currently
using the latest version,ie the 3.7-5989 full).

Thanks in advance.