The future for the Squeak Foundation Virtual Server

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Apr 26 20:33:04 UTC 2005

Am 26.04.2005 um 22:07 schrieb Cees De Groot:

> Two things I want to add to Ken's post:
> - Of course, 15minutes.com is just one random supplier (recommended to
> me by a colleague, he is quite picky, but that's all I know about
> them), alternatives are welcome;

Squeak-ev.de is hosted on a server at hetzner.de:

AMD Athlon XP 3000+  1 GB RAM 160 GB HDD, 350 GB traffic/month.

39 EUR, we are very pleased with their responsiveness (e.g. rebooting,
fixing the hardware...). No need to buy 2 years of service (contract
terminatable to the end of the month).

      Marcus

     Marcus