Confused about SystemChangeNotification

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Apr 28 10:49:57 UTC 2005

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 02:27:46PM -0700, Andreas Raab wrote:
> Hi -
>
> I am running into ever more trouble with SystemChangeNotification. Can
> somebody give me a brief rundown on how it is supposed to work? Any
> tests associated with it to document boundary cases? Here are two rather
> obscure issues that I am just running into:

Hi Andreas,

I can't answer your questions directly, but be sure to check Mantis bug
number #856. This affected Squeak versions after 3.6. I think that the
fix has been applied to Squeak 3.9, but 3.8 and 3.7 may still be broken.
At any rate, the issue is still listed as "new" on Mantis so I don't know
the real status.

Dave