IMPORTANT: Re: The future for the Squeak Foundation Virtual Server

Cees De Groot cdegroot at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 09:40:49 UTC 2005

So far I haven't heard any complaints. However, as this is community
money we're spending, I just want to ask a final time (a sort of
"speak up now or be silent forever" ;-)):

PROPOSAL: We (The Ones That Manage The Paypal Account) will order a
'Entry' machine with Hetzner, 149 Euro setup cost, 39 Euro per month,
for a XP3000+, 1G RAM, 160G disk equipped machine with 350GB traffic
allowance per month.

If you are against this proposal, please state so in the coming week,
preferably stating an alternative, reasons against it, etcetera.

In a week, we (TOTMTPA) will evaluate any opposition, weigh it, and decide.

On 4/29/05, Ken Causey <ken at kencausey.com> wrote:
> Yes, I'm satisfied if everone else is.  My only concern is my lack of
> German but we seem to have enough skilled German speakers in the
> community that we won't have any problems communicating with the people
> at Hetzner.

I'm quite sure it's only their website that's 100% German. Their
support staff is bound to speak English.

Regards,

Cees