Problem with ExternalInterface

BELEM Mahamadou mabelem2003 at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 1 15:31:33 UTC 2005

Bonjour

I have a serious porblem with ExternalInterface. I created in my application a class Mirot_Connection which is a subclass of ExternalInterface. My class is presented as follow:

(1) CormasNS.Models.Mirot defineClass: #Mirot_Connection
 superclass: #{External.ExternalInterface}
 indexedType: #none
 private: false
 instanceVariableNames: ''
 classInstanceVariableNames: ''
 imports: '
   CormasNS.Models.Mirot.Mirot_ConnectionDictionary.*
   '
 category: 'MirotCategory'
 attributes: #(
   #(#includeFiles #())
   #(#includeDirectories #())
   #(#includeLibraryFIles #( 'C:\VW7\cormas\Models\Mirot\utils\dllc.dll'))
   #(#libraryDirectories #())
   #(#beVirtual false)
   #(#optimizationLevel #debug))

When I execute my program, my class Mirot_Connect is automatically modified and I get a new definition of my class :
2)
 CormasNS.Models.Mirot defineClass: #Mirot_Connection
 superclass: #{External.ExternalInterface}
 indexedType: #none
 private: false
 instanceVariableNames: ''
 classInstanceVariableNames: ''
 imports: '
   CormasNS.Models.Mirot.Mirot_ConnectionDictionary.*
   '
 category: 'MirotCategory'
 attributes: #(
   #(#includeFiles #())
   #(#includeDirectories #())
   ((Core.Array new: 2) at: 1 put: #libraryFiles; at: 2 put: ((Core.Array new: 1) at: 1 put: (External.ExternalLibraryHolder basicNew instVarAt: 1 put: (External.ExternalLibraryHolder basicNew instVarAt: 1 put: 'C:\VW7\cormas\Models\Mirot\utils\dllc.dll'; instVarAt: 2 put: ((External.LinkedOrderedCollection new)); instVarAt: 3 put: nil; instVarAt: 4 put: CormasNS.Models.Mirot.Mirot_Connection; yourself); instVarAt: 2 put: ((External.LinkedOrderedCollection new)); instVarAt: 3 put: nil; instVarAt: 4 put: CormasNS.Models.Mirot.Mirot_Connection; yourself); yourself); yourself)
   #(#libraryDirectories #())
   #(#beVirtual false)
   #(#optimizationLevel #debug))

With this new definition, I can't execute my application, I get an error. I don't understand the problem, please explain the problem and if possible the solution.

Best regards

J'ai créé une classe Mirot_Connect qui se présente comme suit

CormasNS.Models.Mirot defineClass: #Mirot_Connection
 superclass: #{External.ExternalInterface}
 indexedType: #none
 private: false
 instanceVariableNames: ''
 classInstanceVariableNames: ''
 imports: '
   CormasNS.Models.Mirot.Mirot_ConnectionDictionary.*
   '
 category: 'MirotCategory'
 attributes: #(
   #(#includeFiles #())
   #(#includeDirectories #())
   #(#includeLibraryFIles #( 'C:\VW7\cormas\Models\Mirot\utils\dllc.dll'))
   #(#libraryDirectories #())
   #(#beVirtual false)
   #(#optimizationLevel #debug))

Lorque j'exécute mon programme, la classe se transforme,  et se présente comme suit:

[...]

A cause de cette transformation, mon programme ne s'éxécute pas. Je ne comprends pas. Je vous bien prie de vouloir m'expliquer ce problème.

Merci

BELEM Mahamadou
Cel: 06 99 59 73 70