[ENH] MorphicEventDispatcher refactoring ([closed] on Mantis 1594 )

Larry Trutter ltrutter at onemain.com
Tue Aug 2 12:26:31 UTC 2005

Thank you for your report.  I have transferred your report to Squeak's
Mantis Database and you can followup on the issue if desired by going to
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1594

In the future please report new issues on Squeak's Mantis Database at
http://bugs.impara.de/ .

Please see  http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/398  for information on
reporting bugs, fixes, or enhancements.

thanks!