LookEnhancements enhancement

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Aug 4 08:13:28 UTC 2005

The actual mail that lead to this discussion was from Philippe whose
intention was to give feedback and suggestions to further improve
LookEnhancements. Unfortunately, and I think that's almost a pattern
in this community, this lead to a  discussion which is not
constructive. It can be interesting to argue about those things of
course, but often it does not get us forward. It would have been
helpful to either argue for or against why the "o" icon of Squeak is
more intuitive than for example the "-" of OS X and make real
suggestions how to improve the current look.
So, anybody having good ideas for the windows icons, or is the
current situation just that good that we can't improve?

Adrian