StrikeFontSet question

Eddie Cottongim cottonsqueak at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 4 22:01:55 UTC 2005

Thanks for looking at it Yoshiki, I'll follow your suggestion. It looks
like that is what StrikeFont does. (With baselineY being ignored, hmm, I
guess thats ok for single byte strings?...)

In the long run, it seems like the primitive could be extended to handle
multibyte strings too. The mechanics seem pretty similar and you don't
want a noticeable speed difference between the two if it can be avoided.

Eddie