[ANN] SVGMorph new release

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Fri Aug 5 20:08:34 UTC 2005

Hi Gary,

thanks a lot! Even the old version worked like a charm for me.
(Actually I was reading in some svg stuff created with graphviz,
should be possible to enhance the graphviz interface,
  so that it creates svg, and then reads it in with your tool.

Would be nice if the inner morphs were clickable, I tried to enhance
them quickly with
some mouseOver:evt etc. (to change their color while mouse is over) -
to no avail.

Any ideas or plans to fix that?

Thanks again,

Markus