Win32 fonts

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Tue Aug 9 19:45:09 UTC 2005

Hi Yoshiki, I finally got around to trying this.  Unfortunately, the one-lline
script did not have any affect.  However, loading the Win32 fonts package from
SqueakMap worked almost great.  I got a DNU when trying to menu item
appearence... | fonts... but changing this method to the following:

derivativeFonts
	^derivativeFonts ifNil: [ #() ] ifNotNil: [ derivativeFonts copyWithout: nil ]

worked great and now my image is loaded with these great-looking fonts.

Cheers,
  Chris