LookEnhancements enhancement

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue Aug 16 20:37:02 UTC 2005

Hi,

I didn't know about the #resizeOnAllSides preference. Since the
package is steadily improving and anything can be set up via
preferences I would now also vote for including your package into
the general distribution. Maybe this will also help merging
features of other ui packages into your package.

One feature I like in Zurgle is the "collapseToThumbnail" behavior.

Attached is a short changeset for a demo of the Zurgle window
collapsing behavior with LookEnhancements. Note that the code
is just a fileout from Zurgle to make it basically work.
Just file it in and click on the collapse button. The thumbnail
is not transparent as in the original zurgle package while dragging
- but it shows the concept.

Bye
Torsten