[ANN] 3.9alpha6680

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Aug 17 13:59:15 UTC 2005

Marcus Denker puso en su mail :

> Hello,
>
> There is now a new 3.9alpha available. I will later write a more
> detailed mail about
> how 3.9a development will work.
>
>       http://ftp.squeak.org/3.9/
>
> Thanks to all who put time into this! e.g. Doug for working on
> source.squeakfoundation.org,
> the impara guys (Bert, Michael, Andreas) for explaining how they work
> with squeaksource
> and making this setup available, and thanks at lot! to the janitors
> group, especially
> Ken Causey and Milan Zimmermann (I am sure I forgot someone...). And
> of course
> everyone who has send fixes and enhancements.

I have it after a wild search.
The image is 26.9 mb and I wish know if was planned have the Juan Vuletich
work in MorphicSplitters.
I suppose the members developing this know what could have about a half size
of .mcz if are saved as .sqz ?
I using this from when Andreas publish his iSqueak.
For example Morphic-ar.3.mcz is 2.1 mb but Morphic-ar.3.sqz is 1 mb .
So downloading time is half too, more valuable when packages are BIG.

Very thanks to all working hard , I learning a lot of all you !!!

Edgar