pending mac VM 3.8.8b7 for comment

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Thu Aug 18 09:09:32 UTC 2005

John M McIntosh wrote:
> This VM attempts to flush the screen after a 16-32ms pause.

That's great. No further complaints :-) The SUnit runner now works as I
would expect it to. With menus, you still frequently see two adjacent
rows selected simultaneously for a fraction of a second, but after that
short delay everything is rendered correctly. (Is this a general morphic
thing, or is it VM specific? I'll be able to find out in a minute, when
I get in to work and my XP machine there...)

> I have not tested on os-x versions before 10.4.

This is on 10.3.

Thanks, John!

Tony