[ANN] 3.9alpha6680

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Aug 18 09:51:09 UTC 2005

Hi ken

> Marco Monteiro is the other Task 2 team member.  We'll also take this
> moment to thank the Task 1 team members (past and present) Barry
> Bridgens, Larry Trutter, and Steve Elkins.
>
> Thanks for this update Marcus.  I look forward to further details
> about
> the plan for 3.9.

The plan is still the same as the one we publish nearly a year ago.
We want to have 3.9 that rocks and integrate a lot of changes.
For example, we will publish soon
     - FastSocketStream
     - ToolBuilders
     - DialectStream cleaning
     - and much more cool fixes and changes

So the plan is the same as what we mentioned long time ago
and we are working on it:
     we want to have
         - services
         - refactorings everywhere