How can Squeak get Windows root directory ?

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Fri Aug 19 16:19:53 UTC 2005

Sure. Your question sounded like you wanted to access the root
directory.

So you actually want some platform-dependent information. Well, look
up what you would do in another programming environment to access
that information. Then do the same from Squeak. If you do not know
how to do that from Squeak, please explain that specific problem here.

- Bert -