Smalltalk computers

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Sat Aug 20 04:25:03 UTC 2005

Since it was becoming a FAQ in comp.lang.smalltalk, I decided to create
a list of the Smalltalk computers that have been built so far:

http://www.merlintec.com:8080/hardware/26

I made a list of the ones that I am aware of (I am not sure if the
Caltech Object Machine was just a paper design or not. I haven't
included other paper designs in the list) and for now most entries are
just place holders until I can add more information. The one about the
Tektronix 4404 is an example of what they should be like.

For most machines there are people on this list who know far more about
them than I do. For example, Craig kindly corrected me about some
Interval Research machine details. If you can take the time to look at
the list and correct my mistakes or add missing stuff I would really
appreciate it.

-- Jecel