Anyone interested in game development with Squeak?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Aug 20 08:39:14 UTC 2005

Danny Grein puso en su mail :

> Hi, sorry if this isnt the right place to post this kind of question, but
> this was the only one Squeak list that I have found.
>
> Im a game developer and a experienced (10yrs) programmer. Im learning
> Smalltalk and Squeak, and as learning process I have an idea to develop a
> client for Ultima Online game. Its well documented protocol and have tons of
> public forums.
>
> If is there anyone interested in learning with this project, or help who
> want learn, please contact me so we can talk about this.
>
> Thanks.

Danny:

I like do games, doing a couple of very simple ones.
I very glad to assist you if you agree on using SqueakLight for this.
Visit http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3463 for see what I do
 and in http:// www.squeakros.net.tf my own computer with access to last
files and to SqueakLightChronicles blog.

Can reach me off list to edgardec2003 at ciudad.com.ar.

Regards.

Edgar