MouseOver in Linux

Damien Cassou cassou at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Aug 20 13:55:51 UTC 2005

> >when I  wrote a text  in a browser  and my mouse accidentally  goes to
> >another pane of the browser (the list of methods for example), my text
> >is sent to this new pane.
>
> I do not utterly understand your question. You have two panes (1 and 2).
> You write some text to pane 1 (while the cursor is in pane 1). You do
> not press Alt+S yet. Then when you move the cursor to pane 2 and press
> Alt+S, _the text written in pane 1_ will be saved _to pane 2_? Is this
> what is happening to you?

I'm sorry I have not been clear enough. It has nothing to do with ALT+S.

I type some text (render in pane  1) I move the mouse cursor to pane 2
and continue typing. But the text is  then sent to pane 2 and not pane
1.

What I type is sent to where  my mouse is. I would have preferred that
it is independant of the position  of the mouse pointer.

Is it clearer now ?

--
Damien Cassou
  pour le Software Composition Group a Berne