MouseOver in Linux

Damien Cassou cassou at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Aug 20 15:14:23 UTC 2005

> Long time ago, when I had free time. I made a couple of .cs to do
> exactly what you want and, I think, they are on Squeakmap. If not they
> are also here: http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2959. For what you
> want you will need these two: clickForKbrdFocus-hpt.cs  and
> passWindowActivacionClick.cs

Thank  you very  much for  your explanations,  and your  changeset. It
works fine.

Do you think your code is stable  enough to be included in the image ?
I do not choose what is included  or not, but I think it adds logic to
the environment.

--
Damien Cassou
  pour le Software Composition Group a Berne