sourcecode-management

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:41:30 UTC 2005

Hi

I have a couple of ideas that don't require any code to be written.
They are not very elegant but require little work and get your
mc-versions into a svn repository (I hope).
- A svn-repository can be exposed via webdav (mod_svn_dav), I'm not
sure but can't you just use this as mc-http-repository?
If that didn't work:
- On your client, mount either the svn repository or the webdav folder
into you filesystem and use a mc-directory-repository.
If that didn't work as well:
- On the server mount either the svn repository or the webdav folder
into the filesystem and expose it via http. So your client can use it
as mc-http-repository.

Philippe