sourcecode-management

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Mon Aug 22 08:06:47 UTC 2005

Brent Pinkney wrote:
> We would then suggest a Squeak component which could interact with the
> SVN  client library to compose the list of available versions and commit
> new  versions.

Having a DAV implementation in Squeak might be more generally useful
than a binding to the svn C library... not sure of the relative
workloads but I wouldn't think there'd be *too* much to (at least the
client-side of) a dav implementation...

But, it's not likely I'll have the time to do this anytime in the near
future so this is *all* handwaving... :)

Julian

--
   Julian Fitzell  --  Beta4 Productions
julian at beta4.com  --  http://www.beta4.com