pending mac VM 3.8.8b7 for comment

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Mon Aug 22 14:28:45 UTC 2005

When starting up an image saved in different-resolution full-screen
mode (like, running a 1280x1024 image on a 1440x900 screen), a white
area to the right is visible for a while. It seems the VM reports the
saved display size to the image rather than the actual screen size -
we center our main UI on the display screen when starting up, and it
appears offset on the 3.8 VM (was fine in 3.7), like if it was
centered in the 1280 screen.

- Bert -