OB/RB/Services

Daniel Vainsencher daniel.vainsencher at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:35:05 UTC 2005

Robbes Romain's Services set of packages used to put the RB menus in the
OB browser. This no longer works, apparently since some changes in the
OB. Has anyone worked on this? I'm willing to, since I need it.

A specific question:

The Service framework provide categorized services anyone can use. OB
allows one to configure a browser to ones needs. I have one extra degree
of freedom there - should I tailor my own version of the browser to
include those items, or just make all code browsers include relevant
categories?

If you're working in/interested in this space, let's talk about it.

Daniel