Adding method Float class>>negativeInfinity

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Aug 24 15:05:50 UTC 2005

You might be interested in the discussion at

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1631

I don't mean to pick on you but this is a good time to reiterate to
everyone that now that Mantis is fully updated with all outstanding
issues that we all need to develop the habit of checking the bug
database whenever we think we've found a problem.

Ken