Ma Client Server missing methods

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Thu Aug 25 20:22:26 UTC 2005

René, you are absolutely right.  I was finally able to reproduce this by
creating a new directory and putting in only the image and changes file.  From
there I got the same error you did.

I am giving up on the SAR and using plain Monticello.  The test-scripts
(clientTest.ws and serverTest.ws) are now SUnit classes, as they should be
anyway, and I just posted it all to a new project on SqueakSource.  To install,
add this repository to Monticello:

MCHttpRepository
    location: 'http://kilana.unibe.ch:8888/MaClientServer'
    user: ''
    password: ''

Then load the package, "Ma client server tester".  This includes the "Ma
Armored Code" package which is used to test network programs.

To kickoff the suite, just do it:

  MaClientServerTestCase kickoff

A warning message will pop up explaining what will happen.  Note OSProces
allows a "hands-free" test.

I tested this in 3.8 and 3.9, it should work also in 3.7.  3.6 / Jasmin will
require some patches, I'll think about this later.

Thanks for your patience, let me know if you have any questions.

  Chris