About community exposure

Bryce Kampjes bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 20:50:44 UTC 2005

Avi Bryant writes:

 > On Aug 25, 2005, at 1:35 PM, Bryce Kampjes wrote:
 > >
 > > Also some aggregation of commit records from SqueakSource would be
 > > nice. Being able to browse a Squeak commit planet could be cool. I'm
 > > surprised to hear that there are people who've subscribed to Exupery's
 > > commit RSS feed, so there are readers. Such an aggregated feed would
 > > provide some visibility of the day to day work we're all doing.
 >
 > http://squeaksource.com/feed.rss .

I would need an aggregator to read that. A planet or some other more
accessible web page would be nice. Just a link to follow to see that
there's a solid active development community working on Squeak.

Possibly a page on squeak.org showing the last few commits and also
the last few blog posts.

Bryce