[Swiki Question] Swiki RSS Feed and accented vowels

German Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Fri Aug 26 12:30:57 UTC 2005

Hi:

I've posted this same message on the Swiki list, but permit me to post
here also, being that more people seems to read this list.

--

I'm implementing the RSS feed to my swikis, as is explained at:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/115

All is going ok, but in the rss page (http://www.myswiki.com/rss) I
get in bad format the accented vowels (ב-י-ם-ף-ת) and another spanish
specific characters (as ס).

Normally this can be solved using #squeakToIso but I can't figure out
were to apply it. I've tried in the templates that I've added (those
of http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/115 page) but seems not work.

At swiki level, the accented vowels are displaying ok, without
problems, but not at the rss page were are not displayed correctly..

Any help will be appreciated.
gsa.