[Q] Speed comparison 2.8 vs 3.8

Martin Wirblat sql.mawi at t-link.de
Fri Aug 26 23:11:41 UTC 2005

Hi Juan,

many people seem to think Tweak is the new Etoys. Why? All I can see
indicates that it is the new Morphic. So, putting my question again in
other words ;)

Why is Tweak not "morphic" ? I mean if there is a specific quality
Morphic has that Tweak hasn't, perhaps it would be useful to make the
Tweak team aware of it in time.

Other than that your effort is of course important for the many existing
Squeak programs, that want to be used without consuming porting energies.

regards,
Martin