[Q] Speed comparison 2.8 vs 3.8

Andres Valloud sqrmax at optonline.net
Sat Aug 27 03:38:16 UTC 2005

Hello...

tR> Honestly, I don't know how much could be done; messing with
tR> morphic has not been my thing. I do strongly suspect that someone
tR> that knows plenty about morphic lower levels would be able to make
tR> a lot of cleanups.

>From my experience... some stuff will have to be broken before things
get better.  But definitely yes: a huge lot of stuff to clean up.  And
it can be done.  Been there, done that.  In particular, with 2.8!

And I would also add that for something positive to happen, we must
also have Commitment, Support, and Team Work.  Without those my
friend... it's useless.

--
Best regards,
 Andres                            mailto:sqrmax at optonline.net