About community exposure

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Sun Aug 28 05:09:25 UTC 2005

It looks like everyone that has an id on squeakpeople HAS a blog that's
also syndicated on http://planet.smalltalk.org/, not that it's the only
aggregator around. There's also http://planetsqueak2.joyful.com/.  Also see
Simon Michael's post
here:
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-August/093568.html.

I've also got a blog at http://homepage.mac.com/smalltalker2/iblog/, but
the machine with the iBlog software has been behind a very strict firewall,
and will be for a while longer.

To get more exposure try http://www.technorati.com/ and http://www.pubsub.com/.

I suppose I could think of more things, but this could be a start.