Traits approaching mainstream Squeak

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 31 20:16:57 UTC 2005

Herbert

I can tell you that we are ****really**** concerned by speed and by
making sure
that people can commercially use Squeak!
Really!!!!!
This is why all the speed up changes in Morphic for 3.9 done
by eddie and others (if they do not break anything) will be included
once tested (by others :)).

So we do not want to trade beauty for speed. But we need to clean Squeak
and make sure that changes can happen.

Stef