lost connection to squeak dev

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Sat Dec 3 16:59:48 UTC 2005

Hello Steve,

SE> Did the messsage quoted below reach you via the list or this the first
SE> sign of it you've seen?

SE> Thanks,
SE> Steve

I only got it via mail. The last message I have from the list is dated
Nov. 26 2005 Hilaire by Fernandez Re:
How to produce application package with code and media

That's why I suspected something messed up my subscription, especially
as I couldn't get to the relevant website.

I send this to the list too, maybe someone can check if I'm still
subscribed.

SE> How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment
SE> before starting to improve the world.       -- Anne Frank
SE> Paradise is exactly where you are
SE> right now...only much, much better.    -- Laurie Anderson

I like both.

Cheers

Herbert                            mailto:herbertkoenig at gmx.net