problems with mailing-lists

Raimundas V. raimv at kaunas.init.lt
Tue Dec 6 10:49:29 UTC 2005

Hello, Ken,

my firewall program ZoneAlarm (Pro version) recently put some squeak-dev
list e-mails into ZoneAlarm Fraudulent Mail folder. ZoneAlarm suggested
me to report the fraud to specified address. I didn't, but maybe
somebody else somewhere did.

These e-mails were from the "Web photo viewer" thread, if I remember
correctly. Maybe even the first which was sent November 27.

Regards

Raimundas Vaitkevicius