SqueakMap trouble

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Dec 6 22:26:32 UTC 2005

I'm replying temporarily for Goran as he doesn't have email access at
the moment.

There has been some trouble with the new SqueakMap version and it is
probable that your additions were lost when the server failed and had to
be restarted.  If you could please try it again.  As I am sending this
Goran is watching and may be able to catch something.

I expect Goran will reply within the next 24 hours with more detailed
information.

Ken