looking for a graph package

John Pfersich jp1660 at att.net
Wed Dec 7 20:00:09 UTC 2005

Have you looked at Didier Besset's numerical methods book and software? I
can't recall if it has graphing functions, but it may. I also thought there
were some graphing packages on SqueakMap

I had taken all the algorithms in Sedgewick's book and did them in
Smalltalk, but that was 20 years ago. I rather doubt that I still have them
around, but I'll look around.