[ANN] 6705

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Dec 8 19:19:26 UTC 2005

Hi giovanni

Normally we should have an alpha for the end of week :)
But I'm getting ill :(

Seriously, adrian is testing and we have nearly everything ready.
We got some problems while copying the mc files from one repository to
another one. I should sycn with adrian, tomorrow.
Adrian also found a bug in the scriptLoader which apparently was loading
everything several times :).

Note that our goal is not just to produce an image hacked by hand, but
to do it with MC scripts so that we can reproduce the process. So this
is more difficult than loading the code and saving the image.

The first version will just contain a minimal addition to the browser
and not the full browser developed by nathanael. Nathanael will
certainly help us too for the algorithms he developed to have smart
browsing.

Stef