Mantis vs. mailing-list

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Fri Dec 9 09:29:30 UTC 2005

stéphane ducasse wrote:
> I know that we should not report in the mailing-list but
>     - this is important that people get the idea that a given bug exists
>     - I really like to know via the mailing-list the existence of bugs
> since I find the interface of mantis

Perhaps we could configure mantis to email to a mailing-list when a new
bug is filed (not necessarily this mailing-list); or to provide an RSS
feed, perhaps?

(I see a link to something labelled "RSS" on the main page, but it's an
empty feed when you look at it. The kind of thing I have in mind is a
feed just of newly-filed bugs, or perhaps a feed of all changes. Perhaps
Mantis supports this already?)

Tony