Squeak and its Wikis

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 16:40:57 UTC 2005

> Is there a possibility to get the Squeak-Swiki design? The "Links to this
> page" is really a feature.

Yes, this is possible. Pier is build from dynamically composed
(Seaside) components, it is possible to have any design ...

> > Of course Pier has this, you just have to add PRReferencesWidget to
> > your environment.
>
> How do I do this?

1. Select the page 'Environment' and hit 'Edit'.

2. Add a new embedded link to the wiki-page, I added mine to the right
of the contents (+References+), that results in a wiki-string looking
like:

+Header+

(btw, it would also be possible to replace the the html-table with a
pure wiki-table, however the result looks better if you do it
manually)

3. As you will see in the resulting view, the newly created link
points to a non-existing place (it is red), click on it to create a
new structure.

4. Keep the suggested title and select 'Component' as 'Type', hit save.

5. In the appearing edit-pane select 'References' as 'Component Class'
to tell Pier what component it should place there, hit save.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli