Mantis vs. mailing-list

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Dec 9 19:02:36 UTC 2005

Philippe Marschall a écrit :
>>Perhaps we could configure mantis to email to a mailing-list when a new
>>bug is filed (not necessarily this mailing-list); or to provide an RSS
>>feed, perhaps?
>>
>>(I see a link to something labelled "RSS" on the main page, but it's an
>>empty feed when you look at it. The kind of thing I have in mind is a
>>feed just of newly-filed bugs, or perhaps a feed of all changes. Perhaps
>>Mantis supports this already?)

Philippe the problems is not that people do not care. At least I do not
care, the problem is
	- time
	- resources
	- getting to know that there are some problems and fixes
	I'm often lost with the interface of mantis
	- I hope that we can improve that in the future but basically
	I'm the only one harvesting fixes right now. I'm looking for
	help.

Stef