How to subcribe again...

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Dec 9 19:48:43 UTC 2005

Stef,

If your mail server is using the SORBS list you will not get the
confirmation request because it will be blocked.  This should be removed
from the blacklist settings because it doesn't appear that this
blacklist is being maintained and I've seen references that indicate it
should not be used any longer.

If you aren't sure that this is happening I can help you confirm it if
you will come by #squeak and work with me for a few minutes.

Ken