How to subcribe again...

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Dec 9 22:26:57 UTC 2005

ducasse wrote:
> Hi
>
> I unscribed myself from the list to check if there was a problem with my
> email. Now that this is solved I subscribed but now I still do not get
> emails.
> Who is in charge of checking that? I did not received a confirmation
> email to subscribe.

Stef, you can use gmane with a NNTP client (like Thunderbird) to read
and post to the list. Look at gmane.org

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##