About ComSwiki 1.5 ("One Of These Days")

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Dec 10 08:52:32 UTC 2005

I found this work astounding and inspirational .

Deserves a deep look for all in site building business and comes ready to
run.

I have a experiment in http://200-122-104-133.cab.prima.net.ar:8888/
from 09:00 to 23:00 GMT (running on SqueakLight , with tons of glue)

Regular swiki bussiness rocks!!.

Still don't could see Ani swiki as Jochen F. Rick intended , or add new
pages to Ani swiki and can't log to Ani swiki, (and not with his provided
image), sure I doing my usual sillines.

But I chasing code on running image , so I hope soon understand this
practical way of "What you could do in Squeak?"

Hope The Weekly Squeak add a section about this work.

So, Jochen, you could be very, very proud.

Edgar