NamedProcess, DynamicBindings, KomHttpServer into squeaksource and MC dependency

Samir Saidani saidani at squeakfr.org
Fri Dec 16 23:08:31 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've just put NamedProcess, DynamicBindings, KomHttpServer into
squeaksource, so if you want to admin these packages, send me an email
and I'll add you. I've added Stephen Pair and Göran Kampes since they
were admin of this packages according to squeakmap.

I've also some questions about MC and how it deals with dependencies :

KomHttpServer (http://www.squeaksource.com/KomHttpServer)

|_______ DynamicBindings http://www.squeaksource.com/DynamicBindings

|_______ NamedProcess http://www.squeaksource.com/NamedProcess

When I add this kind of dependencies, the expected behavior is when
one loads KomHttpServer, MC will look for DynamicBindings/NamedProcess
squeaksource repository and load it from their repositories. But it
seems that MC saves DynamicBindings and NamedProcess into the same
repository than KomHttpServer, which is redundant. Do I miss something
or is it a feature to add ? Moreover for one package, its loading
depends on the image version, so it would be probably interesting to
add conditional dependencies.

Regards,
Samir