[ANN] new update 6707

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Dec 19 19:40:10 UTC 2005

Hi Stef -

Given your message I assume that there has been closure on the following
discussion?

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2005-October/096462.html

I'm asking because I haven't seen anything in response to my last
message in the above thread but I might have missed some discussions.

Cheers,
   - Andreas