[ANN] new update 6707

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Dec 20 20:56:29 UTC 2005

Hi martin

it occured to me the following

> - 98% of all Squeak users want Tweak and not Traits.

count me in the 98% of people that would love to have Tweak on top of
Squeak (even if we can discuss some XML in class def but this is a
detail that could be fixed in no time). I ***always*** said that.
Google the archive.

Now if you want to help to see this happening, you can join the
forces with the ToolPlus tool set.
The effort people have been doing and we started to integrate is key
to be able to switch between graphical framework.
So if you have time, will or skills, please help.

Stef

PS: I'm currently too zen to comment the other part of your email and
as a gift to you from
a guy "falling on his keyboard" and making communication mistakes
like me, I would suggest you
to pay attention to your overall credibility in the long term. Be
positive and participate on making the
stone rolling this is much more fun that grumbling and judging.