Mysql Driver failed on wamp5

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 21:58:29 UTC 2005

On 12/23/05, Damien Cassou <damien.cassou at laposte.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on a windows based system with wamp (Windows Apache Mysql Php), I have
> tried to used the squeak mysql driver without success. The only error
> message I get is :
>
> '1251 Client does not support authentication protocol requested by
> server; consider upgrading MySQL client'
>

> Do somebody know what I can do ?

I didn't grok the hits on Google too much, but I read enough to
suspect highly that this is not an error in the driver.  Google for
"1251 Client does not support authentication protocol" and MySQL to
see results.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I,
but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in
the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved
me, and gave himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20