Which OS

Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com Bob.Cowdery at CGI-Europe.com
Fri Dec 23 22:32:25 UTC 2005

Thanks Tim, think I will go for the second option although the first sounds
much more interesting.

Bob

Tim Rowledge wrote:
> Oh, easy.
> If it keeps crashing then it must be windows.
> If it rarely crashes but the GUI is horrible it must be *nix
> If it rarely crashes and the UI is ok but insists on a single button
> mouse it must OSX
> If it rarely crashes - but when it does it really pisses you off -
> and the GUI is ok with a three button mouse but the machine seems a
> bit slow by modern standards then it must be RISC OS.

> Or you can be really boring and use
> SmalltalkImage current platformName
> and look at other methods in SmalltalkImage for further messages to
> get more or less detail.

tim
My Go this  amn keyboar  oesn't have any  's.

*** Confidentiality Notice *** Proprietary/Confidential
Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates
may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient
indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for
delivery of this message to such person), or you think for
any reason that this message may have been addressed to you
in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message
to anyone else.  In such case, you should destroy this
message and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.