Porting Chronos to Squeak (was: The Chronos Date/Time Library: New version, and new license)

Alan Lovejoy squeak-dev.sourcery at forum-mail.net
Sun Dec 25 20:47:59 UTC 2005

Avi asked whether any work had been done towards porting Chronos to
Squeak.  As far as I know, the answer is no.

I strongly advise that whatever work anyone puts into porting Chronos be
done so that it is repeatable.  I will be making enhancements in the
future, and it would be good if such enhancements were easily portable
 from the VW version to any ported versions that may exist.

--Alan